- *hears noises at night*: well this is it this is the end for me I had a good life
- *gets shampoo in my eyes*: I guess I'm blind now how am I ever going to see my first born child
- *heart is beating fast*: I think I am having a heart attack is this what cardiac arrest is
- *a cop walks by*: here I go about to get arrested I probably murdered someone
- *taking a test*: don't take your eyes off of this paper you will get caught cheating and get kicked out of school and amount to nothing
- *gets a sunburn*: great now I have skin cancer how will I tell my parents
- *tripping over something*: I guess my leg will have to be amputated why did this happen to me
- *period is late*: crap i'm pregnant i'm the next virgin mary
- *laptop shuts suddenly down*: well fuck it's broken forever bye everything bye money
On another note,
I seriously don’t think that you could make me any happier. You are a rock star. Ha. Really, though. You are such an amazing man. I am truly happy with you. You treat me like a princess, and it seriously is such a great feeling. To have someone be your best friend and boyfriend all at the same time, I couldn’t ask for anything better. You will probably never see this, or any of these posts (which most are about you) but either way, thank you for being so great. Most of all, thank you for sticking with me through all of our rough times. It means so much.
Love, your girlfriend. (:
Same thing, different day..
It seems like lately almost every time that I even open my mouth to say anything, it all comes out wrong and jumbled. Maybe it doesn’t, but it feels like it. Either way, I hate that I overanalyze everything. I feel like I am always spending way too much of my time trying to make everything perfect. I think I need to start just having more fun, and not worrying about how things end up and just live in the moment.